Spotlight: Mike Levett, Senior Client Partner
Mike Levett – Senior Client Partner
- How and when did you start working in international digital marketing?
Earlier in my career I worked in marketing communications, but it was in 2012 when I started working at an international communications agency that I first got to be involved with global clients and incorporating digital. This ignited my interest in international digital marketing and I was excited to join Oban at the start of 2014.
- What do you enjoy about it?
It’s exciting to be working in something as fast moving as online marketing. It’s always evolving, and there’s constantly new things to learn. The international aspect adds to the interest – and challenges! Understanding how different cultures and businesses communicate is something that really interests me.
- What would you be doing if you didn’t have a career in international digital marketing?
I’d like to think a carpenter. If it’s good enough for JC right?
- What countries have you visited?
Which is your favourite and why?Big question. Most of Europe (particularly eastern Europe), North Africa (Morocco and Egypt), USA, Mexico, Belize, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, UAE…
- Outside of work hours, you’ll find me…
Looking after my 3 month old daughter
- Top 3: Brand, site and item of technology
Vans, Soundcloud and Sonos