We’re looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager to create, manage and deliver multi-channel international projects for big brands through SEO, UX content, paid media and bespoke research pieces.
You will get to work on a diverse portfolio with some fantastic brands, all of whom have the desire to extend internationally. Working with a motivated, driven and performance focussed multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for providing outstanding results, combining smooth and efficient client management, while balancing profitable campaign delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with hands-on account management experience, to drive true client satisfaction. If you love delighting your clients and know how to deliver successful campaigns to meet client KPIs, then we’d like to speak to you.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you will report into a Client Partner and have responsibility for project planning, production and execution.
You will provide day to day support for your accounts by keeping clients up to date while also knowing how to get the best out of your delivery team and LIME (Local In-Market Experts) network — working across multiple markets. You will report and present to your clients using data from Analytics, AdWords and other tools to monitor campaign impact.
Account Managers have a great variety of day to day responsibilities, ensuring delivery of client objectives and KPIs, managing all aspects of campaign delivery and reporting.
- Project management – Create and maintain project plans which ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Production skills – Proof and QA documents to guarantee all deliverables meet our high standards
- Ensure all campaigns adhere to the client’s brand and identity across all communication channels
- Brief and manage LIMEs ( Local In-Market Experts) across multiple markets, ensuring they understand the task at hand and deliver on time and within budget
- Support with day to day account management and communicate with clients via email, telephone and face to face meetings
- Input into creative marketing strategy development – helping to run creative planning workshops, brainstorm marketing campaign ideas and develop these into campaign roadmap
As well as having digital marketing experience, our ideal candidate will also:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, great levels of respect and thoughtful, effective communication with peers and co-workers.
- Have experience managing client relationships, with the self-assurance and integrity to earn client and internal stakeholder confidence quickly.
- Be naturally organised – forming the link between our clients and our delivery teams. You will have excellent attention to detail. Strong time management and organisational skills and be a natural problem solver.
- Have an understanding of digital trends and technology and be someone who can talk confidently about these new developments.