Are you ready to go global?
Oban International is a digital marketing agency specialising in international. We help our clients grow their businesses in any market on the planet.
We are growing fast and have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning team.
We have great offices in Brighton opposite the beach and near the pier if you want to work in the office full or part-time – or you can work mostly remotely if you prefer.
If you have good Agency experience, love working with clients and like being part of a happy, strong and supportive team, this is the opportunity for you.
About the role
As an Account Manager you will report into a Client Partner and have responsibility for a portfolio of accounts.
You will provide day to day support for your accounts by keeping clients up to date while also knowing how to get the best out of your delivery team and LIME (Local In-Market Experts) network. working across multiple markets. You will report and present to your clients using data from Analytics, AdWords and other tools to monitor campaign impact.
Account Managers have a great variety of day to day responsibilities, ensuring delivery of client objectives and KPIs, managing all aspects of campaign delivery and reporting.
- Project management – Creating and maintaining project plans which ensure all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Production skills – Proofing and QA of documents to ensure all deliverables maintain a high standard
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Brief and manage LIMEs (Local In-Market Experts) across multiple markets, ensuring they understand the task at hand and deliver on time and within budget
- Support with day to day account management and communicate with clients via email, telephone and face to face meetings
- Input into creative marketing strategy development – helping to run creative planning workshops, brainstorm marketing campaign ideas and develop these into campaign roadmaps
- Create solid and robust working processes to ensure teams work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Support Oban’s corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
As well as having digital marketing experience, our ideal candidate will also…
- Experience managing client relationships within a multi-disciplinary agency environment
- Have strategic insight and digital understanding, including understanding of digital trends and technology and you’ll be someone who can talk confidently about these new developments.
- Experience working in with delivery teams to ensure client deliverables are met, with the self-assurance and integrity to earn client and internal stakeholder confidence quickly.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, great levels of respect and thoughtful, effective communication with peers and co-workers.