Are you ready to go global?
Oban International is a digital marketing agency specialising in international. We help our clients grow their businesses in any market on the planet.
We are growing fast and have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our award-winning team.
We have great offices in Brighton opposite the beach and near the pier if you want to work in the office full or part-time – or you can work remotely if you prefer.
If you have account management experience, love working with clients and like being part of a happy, strong and supportive team, this might be the opportunity for you.
About the role
As Account Manager you will report into an Account Director or Client Partner and have responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients.
You will build strong relationships with your clients and communicate our strategy and tactics clearly, as well as reviewing activity always looking for ways to evolve and improve all aspects of what we do.
You will provide day to day support for your accounts by keeping clients informed and up to date, while also knowing how to get the best out of the internal delivery teams and LIME (Local In-Market Expert) network.
Our clients work across a variety of sectors and markets. You must be interested in other cultures and what makes people tick. Connecting cultures is central to our work and to achieving the best results for our clients.
You will have…
- Experience managing client relationships within an agency environment
- Digital marketing understanding
- Interest in new developments in the industry and keeping your knowledge up to date
- Ability to talk confidently with clients
- Experience getting the best out of teams – often from a mix of different disciplines, with the self-assurance and integrity to earn client and internal stakeholder confidence.
- Ability to communicate clearly, thoughtfully and effectively through emails, calls, meetings and presentations with clients and colleagues
- Have a positive outlook
- Work well to deadlines. Sometime tasks have a fast turnaround.so you need to be able to work well at pace.
- Handle multiple tasks across a number of clients confidently
- Have a good eye for detail
- Solve problems and find solutions
- Work to a consistently high standard
- Have a commercial mindset
- Want to keep learning about digital marketing and developing your account management skills