Junior Paid Media Analyst
We are on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Paid Media Team as a Junior Paid Media Analyst.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with limited/no paid media experience who wishes to start a career in international paid media.
Successful applicants will receive full training on all aspects of paid media digital marketing, including paid search (PPC), paid social, display and video.
Once trained up on the basics of paid media, you will gain invaluable, real hands-on experience working alongside our Paid Media team, servicing our fantastic portfolio of clients and campaigns.
You will get the chance to work on advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and YouTube. Your training will consist of the following…
- Audience and keyword research
- Account setup and management
- Bid management and account optimisation
- Ad copy creation
- Account restructuring
- Client reporting
- Business skills development
- Shadowing various members of the team
- Structure training sessions and workshops
- Time allocated for self-development
As well as a passion for all things digital, the internet and advertising, you should possess…
- A passion for a career in digital marketing
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to articulate them
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong team worker – helpful, supportive and responsible
- An acute attention to detail
- A desire to learn and develop
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel