We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, talented, marketing specialist to join our Brighton based team in the role of Marketing Manager.
If you are passionate about marketing and are looking for a fresh challenge, somewhere you will feel rewarded as well as having scope to make a real impact then this role may be perfect for you.
About the role
Reporting into the CEO and working within our Business Growth team you will be responsible for our marketing activity, researching and evaluating the market to implement strategies to build our visibility.
With support from senior management and the wider business, you will be responsible for creating a cohesive documented marketing strategy and building marketing plans to implement the strategy through multiple inbound and outbound channels
Areas of responsibility
- Owning the Oban International Brand – developing and ensuring compliance with our visual and tone of voice guidelines.
- Managing Oban’s content marketing, outreach & engagement programs across multiple channels
- Developing and administering Oban’s Marketing Budget to ensure spending is aligned with targets and KPIs
- Maximising the effectiveness of Oban’s Inbound marketing channels including the website, paid media and social media
- Managing Oban’s outbound marketing campaigns including email, events, PR, awards and direct
- Nurturing Oban’s account-based marketing strategy to maximise the conversion of prospects to clients
- Creating excellent sales and marketing collateral, including case studies, award entries and speaker presentations.
- Performing research for thought-leadership
- Creating and managing the creation of high-quality content to support this
As well as a passion for all things digital you will have…
- Agency based on/offline marketing experience with a focus on content generation and curation
- Ability to keep abreast of and relate changes and trends in the digital marketing industry to Oban’s strategy
- Proven experience taking a campaign from planning, through execution and reporting.
- Confident in working with and presenting to, a variety of stakeholders. You will need tenacity and strong influencing skills to give marketing the voice it needs within the business.
- Must be a self-starter– translating concept to deliverable with limited input or oversight
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)