Paid Media Strategist
International Paid Media
We are looking for an experienced paid media professional to join our rapidly growing paid media team. The Paid Media Strategist at Oban takes a lead role to service a portfolio of campaigns and would suit someone with established experience who is looking to develop their leadership skills.
As a senior, hands-on, member of the team, you will enjoy the varied workload associated with managing a portfolio of Paid Media accounts. You will have responsibility for the delivery of client objectives and KPIs via the management and optimisation of their accounts.
You will get to work in and be part of the leadership of a great team. At Oban, we pride ourselves that everyone works together and have built an environment that supports that, but more than that we like to have fun together and have focussed on creating a great social life to support our growing team.
Our clients are eminent across a range of industries including media, technology, education, travel and e-commerce and include BBC World Service, Sports Direct, Big Bus Tours, Reuters & Aberdeen Asset Management.
We are looking for someone to join our Paid Media team who can take ownership of client relationships and add strategic value to both our engagements and our Paid Media offering going forward. To do this, you will need:
- Proven experience in providing a professional service to clients within an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of Paid Media channels including Search, Social, Display & Native, taking the lead on accounts as part of your experience.
- Experience in managing and exceeding client expectations – often as the senior person on a team
- Focus on details, problem-solving and pro-active approach to campaign management
- Experience developing others, providing both mentoring and career development to peers
- Language skills are by no means essential but are welcome due to the nature of the client portfolio