Senior Paid Media Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a talented paid media specialist with an interest in internationalisation to join our Brighton based multidisciplinary team.
If you have Paid Media experience, preferably gained in an agency, revel in being at the cutting edge of Paid search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may just have the opportunity for you.
About the role
As part of our Paid Media team you will be responsible for setting up and managing Paid Media activities across a portfolio of clients, ensuring campaigns across various media platforms are optimised to meet and exceed client KPIs.
Cyclic optimisation work involving bidding, keyword mining, ad copy & landing page testing, reporting and data analysis will be central to your role. You will be managed and directly supported by senior members of the Paid Media team, continuously developing your skills and expanding your knowledge of Paid Media, all of which with a focus on international.
This role is a key milestone in a Paid Media expert’s career as a lot of the theory that you have previously absorbed is now put to the test with a view to progressing your career. To do this you will have the opportunity to become an expert in international Paid, with a personal progression plan to ensure you are always working to the next stage of your career.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Someone who is hungry to learn and grow. To do this you will need…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on PPC campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of Paid Media channels (eg Search, Social, Display & Native.)
- Experience in working in teams to meet and exceeding client expectations
- High attention to detail, problem solving and pro-active approach
- Experience in working on international Paid Media campaigns is not essential but would beneficial
- Language skills are by no means essential but are welcome due to the nature of the client portfolio
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)