Senior Paid Media Analyst
International Paid Media
We are looking for an ambitious Paid Search practitioner to join our rapidly growing multidisciplinary team. You will get to work with senior practitioners to service a portfolio of campaigns for clients who all share an international focus.
About the role
Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will be one of our Paid Media experts and will have responsibility for the day to day running of some of our key accounts. As an experienced practitioner, you will input into strategy, client comms and best practice as well as regular optimisation, implementation and reporting.
There will be ample opportunity to branch out across Paid Media disciplines, including search, social, marketplaces and display, as well as use more exotic ad platforms, such as Baidu and Yandex.
Oban’s key USP is its focus on international campaigns, working with our LIME network (Local In-Market Experts), you will ensure our best practice methods are applied across markets and localised to ensure we achieve our client’s goals and KPIs.
The position will provide an excellent development opportunity for someone with PPC experience who is looking to progress their career. You will learn more about international and other media channels and begin to have more of an input into strategy.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Someone who is hungry to learn and grow. To do this, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience working on PPC campaigns, ideally in an agency environment
- Knowledge of the broader digital marketing landscape
- Adwords Accredited
- Excellent Excel skills and experience using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience in working in teams to meet and exceed client expectations
- Focus on details, problem-solving and pro-active approach
- Language skills are by no means essential but are welcome due to the nature of the client portfolio