We are looking for a talented, experienced organic search strategist with an interest in internationalisation to join our Brighton based team.
If you are a senior SEO practitioner, with experience gained in an agency, revel in being at the cutting edge of organic search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may have the opportunity for you.
About the role
Working as one of our SEO experts, you will have responsibility for developing and delivering natural search strategy for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries. Campaigns range from short-term projects such as migration or app optimisation to ongoing work, in each instance helping our clients shape their online presence and reach a wider international audience
In all instances you will be the strategic lead, providing guidance and leadership on your projects as well as being one of the main points of contact for clients. In addition you will be responsible for helping us expand and integrate our SEO product offering.
The role would suit someone who finds it easy to explain SEO concepts and strategy and knowledge as there will be a high degree of client interaction. There will also be an element of QA for more junior team members which will provide an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to gain mentoring/management experience.
As a senior member of the Oban SEO team, you will find work is incredibly varied and interesting; you will be providing high quality deliverables, planning and insights across technical, content and user experience SEO. You will cover multiple countries, working with Oban’s LIME network to provide unique and best practice deliverables.
As well as a passion for all things digital you will have…
- 3+ years’ experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- Experience reviewing websites to determine the best strategic approach to improve the performance organically in line with client KPIs including using keyword strategy, technical improvement, backlink reviews and content to enhance performance
- Confident making recommendations about the strategies needed to optimise a website, comfortable in client meetings and presentations and able to manage multiple workstreams and delegate work where needed
- SEO experience – including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc questions and support and resolving them on a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, EPiServer and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
- Confident to manage multiple workstreams. Understanding the techniques which go into forming an ongoing technical strategy including reviews of site speed, mobile and content on a website
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis and talk credibly about the latest updates to both your colleagues and clients.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)