We are looking for talented, experienced organic search specialists who have an interest in internationalisation. If you have technical SEO experience gained in an agency, revel in being at the cutting edge of organic search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may have the opportunity for you.
About the role
Working in one of our multidisciplinary teams as a technical SEO expert you will work on a series of campaigns for a range of exciting clients, all of whom have an international focus. Campaigns range from short-term projects such as migration or app optimisation to ongoing work. You will get to work as a strategist on everything from technical audits and implementation to keyword research and planning.
The role would suit someone who finds it easy to explain technical details to non-technical people and who enjoys sharing their technical knowledge as there will be a high degree of client interaction. There will also be an element of QA for more junior team members which will provide an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to gain mentoring/management experience.
Some of the things that will make you a perfect addition to our team:
- 3+ years’ experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- Confident making recommendations about the strategies needed to optimise a website, comfortable in client meetings and presentations and able to manage multiple workstreams and delegate work where needed
- Technical SEO experience – including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions and support and resolving them on a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, EPiServer and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Experience with link and technical audits as well as migrations. Understanding of some of the techniques which go into forming an ongoing technical strategy including reviews of site speed, mobile and content on a website
- Confident with keyword research and on page optimisation – providing specification, creating, proofing or reviewing KWR and all OPO including getting rankings for client sites
- Experience working with client stakeholders and communicating technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis.
And below are a couple of things we would love you to have:
- Experience working with search engines other than Google (Baidu, Yandex etc.)
- Experience with HTML
- Experience working with international brands on complex SEO campaigns