We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to spend the summer in our Business Growth Team in a front-of-house role. This is an entry-level position in the team and is perfect for someone with little to no hands-on experience but with a desire to develop skills within this area.
This role has lots of variety and would suit a keen self-starter who is looking for their first step into Digital. You will learn how to support the new business team while managing the day-to-day operational aspects of our client experience.
- Supporting with researching the market and identifying potential target customers for Oban
- Assisting with administrative tasks for the wider team
- organising meetings with client prospects and taking minutes during calls and meetings
- Supporting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations for pitches and new client meetings
- Dealing with all inbound calls
- Ensuring our office space is always client ready
- Preparing for all client meetings – including managing catering, parking and guest greeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to write engaging and informative copy which brings our marketing service offering to life for potential new clients
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisation skills. Able to multi-task and juggle several projects at once, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Have excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Problem-solving ability and a strong sense of initiative
- Comfortable with numbers and able to support senior members of the team with initial pricing estimates