Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented, experienced marketing specialist with an interest in internationalisation.
If you have have a creative flair and revel in being at the cutting edge of marketing and are you looking for a fresh challenge, with lots of autonomy, somewhere you will feel rewarded and have scope to make real impact then this role may be perfect for you.
We are an industry leader in international digital marketing, one of the sector’s most exciting areas of growth and innovation.
Our clients are eminent across a range of industries including media, technology, education, travel and e-commerce and include BBC, Sports Direct, Big Bus Tours and Aberdeen Asset Management amongst others. Our ambition: to focus on a core set of specialist competencies, and grow aggressively year on year.
About the role
Reporting into the Business Growth Director, you will be responsible for all our marketing activity. You will own the long term marketing strategy, researching and evaluating the market to formulate and implement strategies to build our global visibility.
- Develop, implement and report on the marketing strategy together with the Business Growth Director.
- Develop and agree objectives, goals and KPIs whilst monitoring quality assurance to ensure all marketing activities are aligned with our overarching strategy.
- Provide strategic insights using expertise to provide analysis and opportunities for content strategy and planning, outreach & engagement campaign creation and multi-channel projects.
- Own our web strategy – devising and implementing campaign ideas.
- Manage our social channels – ensuring that there is a clear strategy for owned and paid engagement.
- Work with our teams across the agency to brief out research to support marketing content, develop client case studies and awards entries, create speaker presentations and supporting promotional campaigns.
- Work with our industry partners to build brand awareness and lead generationthroughevents and shared content – managing or influencingthe event programme, planning and promotion.
- Negotiate and administrate relationships with our external partners/suppliers to ensure all deliverables are met to agreed KPIs.
- Significant agency based on/offline marketing experience
- Ability to continuously keep abreast of and relate changes and trends in the digital marketing industry to Oban’s strategy
- You must have a creative flair – with proven experience taking a campaign from concept through both planning, execution and reporting.
- Confident in working with and presenting to, a variety of stakeholders at a senior level. You will need tenacity and strong influencing skills to give marketing the voice it needs within the business.
- Must be a self-starter– translating concept to deliverable with limited input or oversight and have the ability to translate this to deliverables
- Experience leveraging internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours (including early finish on Fridays)
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)
We’ve told you about the role, about the person we are looking for and a little bit about us. If you are interested in more information or would like to apply for this role please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org