Global aircraft charter specialist Chapman Freeborn offer private jet charter, group air charter and cargo air charter services on a global scale. With more than 30 offices worldwide across six continents the company has an established presence in most major commercial and aviation hubs, offering an enviable global network in the skies.
Unparalleled access and a specific offering needed a strong multilingual SEO strategy; localised to appeal directly to it’s target audiences around the world. Our task? To help improve SEO visibility for Chapman Freeborn in it’s key global markets with a specific focus on Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, UAE, UK and the USA. All distinct markets with multi-language differences and diverse online behaviour.
What we did
- Full technical SEO audit and implementation
- Highlighted opportunities for best SEO practice and internal linking for deeper linking content in a full on-site content audit
- On and off site content creation, optimisation and outreach
- Implementation of keyword research and on-page optimisation for target markets UK, US, DE, NL, IT, BR, CN (Baidu), AE and PL
- Research and implementation on a mix of traditional and blogger outreach link acquisition
- Crafted an XML Sitemap to ensure effective index information for Google
- Comprehensive Google+ strategy
- Rich snippets and structured data markup
What we achieved
- Organic traffic by 26%
- Total conversions increased by 21%
- Organic conversions up 129%