Increasing online visibility and conversions worldwide.
Hamptons International is a premier estate agent with a global online presence. Known for its prestigious properties within the UK and overseas, it has more than 140 years experience in the industry. With 85 offices spanning all corners of the globe, the company has an enviable multinational network and portfolio.
Every global business with an online presence needs to generate significant ROI from digital channels to maintain a competitive advantage – and a company website is no exception.
Our challenge was to increase online visibility for Hampton International’s local websites across multiple markets, using a range of bespoke multilingual SEO and international PPC (SEM) strategies. Our approach was to improve SERPs, drive traffic, increase conversions and capture new customers to maximise online opportunities across Europe and Asia.
What we did
- Conducted extensive research on online search behaviours of Hamptons’ target audience in each market
- Provided a detailed market research report, revealing the latest property trends that would affect search and conversion, as well as our recommendations
- Identified the cultural differences and clusters in search across all target markets
- Delivered bespoke keyword lists for each market based on local search behaviour and Hampton International’s specific target audience criteria
- Created and delivered a comprehensive online PR campaign to support a holistic SEO profile across all key global markets
What we achieved
- Oban’s localised online strategies drove Hamptons to first page ranking on SERPs
- Visitor numbers dramatically increased by more than 15,000 unique visitors per month
- Natural search ranking for key term “London property” moved from position 120 to number 6
- Natural search ranking for key term “houses for rent” moved from position 127 to number 5
- Oban’s International PPC campaign saw the cost per conversion (CPC) target reduced by half with the average cost per acquisition (CPA) less than £16 per lead
- Over a four month period Oban increased a total of 86% in organic traffic in the UAE
- Increased brand awareness and its portfolio through a content-led approach to Multilingual SEO across key markets