[Download] How B2B can bounce back post-Covid
The crisis has affected the way B2B decision-makers research, negotiate and buy services. As a result, marketers need to re-evaluate the way they reach and engage with prospects. With many in-person events cancelled and continuing concerns around face-to-face meetings, B2Bs need to rely more heavily on digital channels to achieve results.
In a brand-new guide, Oban outlines 9 key areas for you to consider in the current environment to ensure your digital marketing is as watertight as it can be – with the ultimate goal of driving leads and retention rates for your business. This guide includes:
- How to review your approach to paid search
- How to create multi-channel content which matches audience intent
- How to use paid social to amplify your key messages
- How to remove conversion blockers
- How to nurture your existing customers to ensure retention
- How to approach virtual events and remote selling
This useful and practical guide is FREE – to receive your copy, simply complete the form below.
Az Ahmed | Marketing Manager
Oban International is the digital marketing agency specialising in international expansion. Our LIME (Local In-Market Expert) Network provides up to date cultural input and insights from over 80 markets around the world, helping clients realise the best marketing opportunities and avoid the costliest mistakes.