Remarketing, retargeting via search and display
Remarketing campaigns are used to show ads to people who have visited your website, social pages, or have used your app, and can be delivered via display, social or search campaigns. In all cases, the opportunity exists to remind potential customers about your brand, the product or service they were investigating, price, images, offers and much more. The majority of online purchases involve multiple customer interactions. Remarketing will, therefore, play a key role in ensuring that your product is ‘front of mind’ as potential customers engage online across multiple touchpoints.
We can create, manage and report on remarketing campaigns across a wide range of markets, languages and platforms. From Facebook to Bing, Google to Baidu and more. In each case, we plan carefully to address:
- Audience development – via the best use of website data, CRM data, email addresses etc.
- Messaging, ad content, and formats – including using dynamic remarketing to display recently viewed and highly relevant products and prices automatically
- Frequency and duration – to ensure that ad settings are not excessively intrusive and that the campaigns are optimised based on most recent results
- Integration with supporting digital activity – so that remarketing messaging and timing is in step with display, email, search, SEO, etc.
- Lost sales, by recapturing consumers who have abandoned items in their shopping carts or who have dropped out in the middle of the purchasing process.
Our LIMEs (Local In Market Experts) work hand in hand with the Oban paid media team to ensure that remarketing campaigns are diligently localised to align with the market language and cultural nuances. For display remarketing, our emphasis on performance, CPC buying and data transparency provide you with best in class levels of accountability.
For search remarketing, our LIMEs provide further support via active localisation reviews of raw search terms, keywords and negative keywords. Once live, on-going optimisation is key to success; our hub and LIME teams will pro-actively manage ads, audiences, frequency, duration and costs to drive best possible results.