We are looking for a talented, experienced organic search Analyst with an interest in internationalisation to join our Brighton based team.
If you are an SEO practitioner, with experience gained in an agency, revel in being at the cutting edge of all areas of organic search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may have the opportunity for you.
This really is a great opportunity for someone with hands-on Organic Search experience (including On page and technical SEO and content), to drive true client satisfaction. If you love delighting your clients and know how to deliver successful campaigns, then we’d love to speak to you
About the role
Working as part of our organic team, you will have be involved in delivering natural search projects for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries. Campaigns range from short-term projects such as migration or app optimisation to ongoing work, in each instance helping our clients shape their online presence and reach a wider international audience
In all instances you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, working with strategists to provide insights and deliver against our clients KPIs. The role would suit someone who finds it easy to explain SEO concepts to non-technical people as there will be a high degree of client interaction.
The Organic Search team at Oban brings together SEO, Content and UX and though team members may be particularly passionate about certain areas everyone is given the opportunity to work on all areas and bring these disciplines together to deliver the best results for our clients. Working closely with colleagues in our Paid Media team is also a key part of the role.
As a member of the Oban organic team, you will find work is incredibly varied and interesting; you will be providing high quality deliverables, planning and insights across technical, content and user experience SEO. You will cover multiple countries, working directly with Oban’s LIME network, of local experts based around the world, to provide unique and best practice deliverables.
To excel in this role, you will need:
- At least 1 years’ experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment.
- To be Confident with Keyword research and On page optimisation – providing specification, creating, proofing and reviewing keyword research and on page optimisation
- SEO experience – including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc questions and support and resolving them. This may include putting recommendations into the right language for non-experts, devs or making changes yourself within a variety of CMS systems.
- Experience with industry standard tools (for example Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Google Search Console and Google Analytics)
- An understanding of the importance of links and outreach as well as understating of, and interest in, Technical SEO including Technical SEO auditing
- The ability to keep abreast of the changes in SEO on an ongoing basis, you will be someone who regularly reads industry news and has a passion for learning and developing your understanding.
It would also be great if you had:
- Experience with HTML
- Experience improving Core Web Vitals
- Experience working with international brands