Brands often create content with inadequate attention to short-term distribution and long-term visibility. The content is competing with many online publishers, from global news organisations to niche ‘in-market’ bloggers. Brands can, therefore, ensure that their content is visible by promoting content and consumer engagement via ‘paid for’ international content amplification campaigns.
Our experience in paid content amplification is extensive, encompassing very large-scale campaigns across numerous languages, markets, platforms and channels. Using an agreed paid media plan as a basis, we will:
- Review content assets to be amplified and match to user journey stages and optimum platforms/channels. For example, using short form text to engage early via conversational media such as Twitter and using long form ‘explainer’ videos for later funnel stages via YouTube or iQiyi.
- Execute amplification activity across best global, and in-market channels/platforms e.g. search, display, Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, WeChat etc.
- Optimise the distribution and visibility of your content to agreed campaign goals and tactical KPIs.
- Report on both primary impacts, e.g. engagement metrics, likes, shares, comments etc., and secondary effects, e.g. organic amplification and backlinks generated.
- Where feasible, attribute the impact of content amplification back to tangible commercial metrics, e.g. cost per lead (CPL), cost per acquisition (CPA).
Content amplification demands best in class local adaptation, and our LIMEs (Local In-Market Experts) play key roles in ensuring that both your content and the messaging used to promote it is 100% suitable for relevant markets and languages.