Paid media account setup
Although it is natural for PPC accounts to evolve and improve over time, the paid media account setup is crucial in ensuring long-term PPC success. The best way to realise your paid media opportunity is to optimise the setup process using a recent PPC account audit, well-defined goals, reliable KPIs, solid customer insight and alignment with complementary digital channels and overall marketing objectives.
Oban product offer
Before account setup starts, Oban will invest time and effort in immersion sessions with your team to ensure that we quickly gain a rapid understanding of your brand, customers, internal team requirements and overall objectives. Because we specialise in international PPC and have substantial experience in retail and e-commerce, we will be up and running quickly and easily. We often start with a ‘light-touch’ series of improvements focused on the quick wins identified during our initial account audit, including targeting and bid management settings. Following this, a more in-depth setup process will include:
- A review of past data from all platforms, markets and languages
- Cross-referencing with the navigation of your website and the structure that underpins your product portfolio
- A review of the current split between brand and non-brand activity, with a plan to adjust as required
- Documentation and logic to support either a brand new or evolved account structure
- An investigation into the best options for the use of match types across the campaign
- A discussion on measurement priorities, and whether we optimise towards the cost per lead (CPL), cost per acquisition (CPA), return on investment (ROI), return on ad spend (ROAS) etc
- A look at attribution principles and implementation roadmaps
- An analysis of how our setup addresses both PPC specifics and broader multi-channel priorities
Oban’s paid media experts specialise in international paid media so your setup process can align your USP input from our LIME (Local In-Market Expert) network. Our LIME specialists will work closely with Oban’s in-house PPC team to engineer market specific language/cultural nuances into the setup. These nuances include market considerations for website taxonomy, account structure, ad-copy and seed/negative keywords. We can also conduct in-market competitor reviews of websites and visible paid media efforts. Over 90% of all Oban employees are Google AdWords, and Google Analytics accredited – that’s more than three times the average for our agency peer group.