For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Oban Multilingual Strategy Limited, trading as Oban International and whose LinkedIn handle is Oban International. The “Prize” refers to the paperback book Going Global, written by Sarah Jennings and Tom Montague.
By entering the giveaway you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by 00:00 am on x day, x date November 2021. Five (5) winners in Great Britain (excluding Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on x day, x date November 2021 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors giveaways with entry via LinkedIn are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Ireland). Five (5) winners will be chosen at random from all entrants on LinkedIn.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the giveaway.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- LinkedIn is not in any way affiliated or involved in the giveaway
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the giveaway via LinkedIn by posting the words Going Global in the comments of the specified post by Oban International.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on LinkedIn, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the giveaway or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The winners will be contacted via Message on LinkedIn by an employee of Oban International. The winner must provide a name and address to The Promoter to enable fulfillment of the Prize. Their name and address will only be used for that purpose unless they have previously subscribed to Oban’s marketing database.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s LinkedIn username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.