Download our sector review on African Tourism
Tourism is a growing and vital part of the African economy and the sector is evolving rapidly, driven by:
- Improving air links into and within the continent
- The liberalisation of visa restrictions
- The changing demography of visitors to Africa
The industry is being shaped by a variety of consumer trends, including:
- The rise of sustainable travel and eco-tourism
- Intentional travel or travelling with a sense of purpose
- Solo travel
- The desire to go off-grid and escape the crowds
To find out more, including how to stay ahead of the game from a digital point of view, read our overview of the sector in 2020.
Please fill in the form below to request our PDF.