[Download] How visitor attractions can bounce back post-Covid
As travel restrictions around the world continue to ease, the key question for tourism marketers is: How can I encourage visitors to return to attractions in the current environment?
In a brand-new guide, Oban sets out the top 10 digital marketing strategies for sightseeing and attractions businesses in the post-Covid landscape. The guide includes:
- How to capitalise on low competition in paid search auctions
- How to make the most of audience retargeting to nudge prospects down the funnel
- How to create multi-channel content which matches audience intent
- How to use social media sensitively to land your key messages
- How to remove conversion blockers
- Plus, what the future holds for the sector
This useful and practical guide is FREE – to receive your copy, simply complete the form below.
Az Ahmed | Marketing Manager
Oban International is the digital marketing agency specialising in international expansion. Our LIME (Local In-Market Expert) Network provides up to date cultural input and insights from over 80 markets around the world, helping clients realise the best marketing opportunities and avoid the costliest mistakes.