Spotlight: Mike Levett, Senior Client Partner
Mike Levett – Senior Client Partner
- How and when did you start working in international digital marketing?
- Earlier in my career I worked in marketing communications, but it was in 2012 when I started working at an international communications agency that I first got to be involved with global clients and incorporating digital. This ignited my interest in international digital marketing and I was excited to join Oban at the start of 2014.
- What do you enjoy about it?
- It’s exciting to be working in something as fast moving as online marketing. It’s always evolving, and there’s constantly new things to learn. The international aspect adds to the interest – and challenges! Understanding how different cultures and businesses communicate is something that really interests me.
- What would you be doing if you didn’t have a career in international digital marketing?
- I’d like to think a carpenter. If it’s good enough for JC right?
- What countries have you visited?
- Which is your favourite and why?Big question. Most of Europe (particularly eastern Europe), North Africa (Morocco and Egypt), USA, Mexico, Belize, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, UAE…
- Outside of work hours, you’ll find me…
- Looking after my 3 month old daughter
- Top 3: Brand, site and item of technology
- Vans, Soundcloud and Sonos