Senior SEO Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a talented, experienced organic search specialist with an interest in internationalisation to join our Brighton based team.
If you have technical SEO experience gained in an agency, revel in being at the cutting edge of natural search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may just have the opportunity for you.
About the role
You will have responsibility for executing the SEO strategy for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries. You will contribute to the creation and implementation of optimisations, be one of the main points of contact for clients and help to expand the product offering of the SEO team.
As part of the Oban SEO team, you will find work is incredibly varied and interesting; you will be providing high quality deliverables, planning and insights across technical, content and user experience SEO. You will cover multiple countries, working with Oban’s LIME network to provide unique and best practice deliverables.
Campaigns range from short term projects, including migrations and site optimisation to ongoing campaigns helping clients navigate the intricacies of international SEO. You will also have the opportunity to support business growth and are encouraged to bring new ways of thinking to the team.
The role has lots of scope for development with the opportunity to become an expert in international SEO, you will receive on the job training to enhance your skills, and progression plans will be put in place to ensure you are always working to the next stage of your career.
As well as a passion for all things digital you will have…
- 2+ years’ experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- SEO experience – including performing monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions and support and resolving them on a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, Drupal and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Experience with Link and Technical audits as well as migrations
- Confident with Keyword research and On page optimisation – providing specification, creating, proofing or reviewing KWR and all OPO including getting rankings for client sites
- Experience working with client stakeholders and communicating technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)