We have a great opportunity for a talented organic search specialist with an interest in internationalisation to join our Brighton based multidisciplinary team.
If you have gained some SEO experience, revel in being at the cutting edge of natural search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may just have the opportunity for you
About the role
Working with our senior practitioners, you will be responsible for executing elements of our SEO strategy for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries. You will contribute to the creation and implementation of optimisations as well as liaising with our international team of experts to ensure we deliver excellence to our clients.
As part of the Oban SEO team, you will find work is incredibly varied and interesting; you will contribute to providing high quality deliverables, planning and insights across technical, content and user experience SEO.
Campaigns range from short term projects, including migrations and site optimisation to ongoing campaigns helping clients navigate the intricacies of international SEO. You will also have the opportunity to support business growth and are encouraged to bring new ways of thinking to the team.
The role has lots of scope for development with the opportunity to become an expert in international SEO, you will receive on the job training to enhance your skills, and progression plans will be put in place to ensure you are always working to the next stage of your career.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Someone who is hungry to learn and grow. To do this you will need…
- Some SEO experience – with exposure to monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions as well as providing support and resolutions.
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Experience with Link and Technical audits as well as migrations
- Exposure to Keyword research and On page optimisation
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Central Brighton office location
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with long service)